Faculty Development Programmes :
- This FDP is specially designed for faculty in professional institutions. This programme prepares participants to evolve as faculty leader in the teaching and learning process. As well as a more valuable contributor to individual excellence within themselves and thereby contribute to better imparting of knowledge.
- To acquaint faculty members from various disciplines with the characteristics of a good leader.
- Bring in realization of that good leadership contributes to the learning and transformation.
- Demonstrate clearly the roles that the faculty member would make to play within and outside the class room.
- Competencies that would be required to successfully execute the work.
- A basic understanding of their current competencies on a self assessment basis.
- Use of their emotional orientation to resolving complex issues including conflicts and negotiation.
Thank you for Visiting MITCOM